The Pokemon Hoarder The Pokemon Hoarder

Hey Mose! I remember back in the days when you said how much of a pain was it to animate, it's really great to see you put so much work on this animation! I loved it. : D

Mosamabindrawin responds:

I remember like 1 week after I was talking to you about how much I hate animation, i started working on this thing. I'm a fuckin messssss haha! I think i like animation more though. Its less frustrating to me now

Gaia - life and death Gaia - life and death

Wow!

This is probably one of the best stuff i've ever seen of you, golfinho! The narrative, animation, and the music you chose, show how much effort have you sent in this animation, great job! : D

Ganon's Therapist Ganon's Therapist

Well done.

I feel like you should work more on your animation, since character design, script and voice acting was quite good. I like the fact that you actually researched enough to know he's the only male.
These therapist seesions are great, i'd love to see other VG villains facing their problems, without going through the classic, overused jokes (Bowser wants cake, etc.)
I'll now think of Kotake and Koume reproducing, though. Uggh.

Street Fighter II' CE Street Fighter II' CE

This was one great experience! The combos took a little time to coordinate, but eventually things worked out! EXCEPT THE FINAL CUTSCENE, Come on, dude, it crashes every time i beat the game, it's sort of annoying, i wanted that nice feeling of reward, but it's not there. :/

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Amazing Tribute!

One bug though, at the Wrestle against the amazon, Abobo disappeared for some reason and i can't continue. D:

Bullet Audyssey Bullet Audyssey

Outstanding work!

Play the game.

The songs selected work perfectly during the game (I assume the Terminal works to pace the gameplay for a while, and it's enjoyable.) The Jukebox addition is great, to see how it works with the other levels.
I'd really like to see a sequel with custom songs, i know it's hard to develop, but it truly would open a lot of possibilities.

As for the gameplay: Halfway across the game i had to make the expand the screen, i was glad i was able to do that, too. The controls are really sharp, i hardly ever felt it slipped more than i wanted to, Slowing down time worked really well, too. Adding extra lives for those that can't handle these kind of games was really thoughtful, too. I tried to beat it with only one life, and i succeded. :)

The levels are handled really well: Some of the earliee ones aren't a cakewalk as i thought they would be. They are a challenge. Sometimes you get a harder level before reaching an easier one. It surprised me, but it certainly didn't bother me at all. They felt like boss battles.

My only complain is lack of customization of the controls in the 2 player mode.
10/10, 5/5, Faved, and expecting great stuff from you guys. ;)

Drill sergeant Drill sergeant

Dude, knowing how your real voice sounds, this is a great voice acting job.

Sparky-J responds:

You know I love ya Mac

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

You know...

If you put the AngryFaic animation, you get huuuuge laughs.

Tezzle's Demo Reel Tezzle's Demo Reel

The Shreeeeeder

I think it's good, "Red"'s voice was a bit weak, but you make surprisingly good female voices. That's weird.

Alt Concept: Ken Alt Concept: Ken

Great job

I'd LOVE to see more of THIS Ken in the games, more grown-up and stronger than Ryu. The arms really fit with the Shoryuken fighter : D

Facebook Twitter Calendar 2011 Facebook Twitter Calendar 2011

Hey Osuka!

Might i ask, what program did you use for this? I'm trying to find a good 3D program but still no luck.

Osuka responds:

I use 3Dmax with Vray

Robot Jones Robot Jones

I LOVED that show.

It had some odd characters and ugly kids, and the robot itself was amazing.
You really captured its style here, good job! :P