Street Fighter II' CE Street Fighter II' CE

This was one great experience! The combos took a little time to coordinate, but eventually things worked out! EXCEPT THE FINAL CUTSCENE, Come on, dude, it crashes every time i beat the game, it's sort of annoying, i wanted that nice feeling of reward, but it's not there. :/

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Amazing Tribute!

One bug though, at the Wrestle against the amazon, Abobo disappeared for some reason and i can't continue. D:

Bullet Audyssey Bullet Audyssey

Outstanding work!

Play the game.

The songs selected work perfectly during the game (I assume the Terminal works to pace the gameplay for a while, and it's enjoyable.) The Jukebox addition is great, to see how it works with the other levels.
I'd really like to see a sequel with custom songs, i know it's hard to develop, but it truly would open a lot of possibilities.

As for the gameplay: Halfway across the game i had to make the expand the screen, i was glad i was able to do that, too. The controls are really sharp, i hardly ever felt it slipped more than i wanted to, Slowing down time worked really well, too. Adding extra lives for those that can't handle these kind of games was really thoughtful, too. I tried to beat it with only one life, and i succeded. :)

The levels are handled really well: Some of the earliee ones aren't a cakewalk as i thought they would be. They are a challenge. Sometimes you get a harder level before reaching an easier one. It surprised me, but it certainly didn't bother me at all. They felt like boss battles.

My only complain is lack of customization of the controls in the 2 player mode.
10/10, 5/5, Faved, and expecting great stuff from you guys. ;)

Alley Fighter Alley Fighter

Eh..

I could win over the whole thing by rounding the people up and then kicks them with S or use the shotgun. After 15 minutes of playing it surely didn't got any more exciting, sorry.

Vector Rush Vector Rush

Great game.

This is one of those things Sony would like to add the 3D effect and put you some glasses on. Once you begin to go faster and faster it becomes truly challenging.
Great job! Added to favourites : P

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

Hah, this is fun.

I loved the Glassed Dinosaur ending (after getting one of them, got back for thw 2nd easter egg).

Good to see you could finish this game, it's great.

Street Fighter LoA DEMO Street Fighter LoA DEMO

Great Idea

Some things could be cleaner, though, like the menu, maybe some button design...This is a great idea, nontheless, great job.

Muja responds:

Thank you very much.

I actually did my best with the menus. It's just that I suck at designing. :-P

Mountaintop Mountaintop

It wasn't easy

This is kind of touching, i have several breathing problems, for which there's a lot of things i wanted to accomplish in my life, places i wanted to go, that i just couldn't since my lungs aren't too strong, so neither too up or too down.
When i reached the 'no one would think less of you' i went back down, thinking 'hey, maybe that's the meaning of the game, there's the moral, but i was wrong.
I stayed for a while with the people that wanted me to wait for them, nothing really happened and i kept going. I read the "we made it", and then pressed x.
This was nice.

Have Faith Have Faith

leftnutnumb is right

This was a really great game, somewhat underrated, it does have a deeper meaning, if you care to play it.
Great job at keeping it simple, without upgrades and that kind of stuff, i enjoyed this.
Sweet Relief.

Legend of JOHNNY Legend of JOHNNY

Loved the second boss

It's alright, but in the 4th level, i saw lots of flaws with the root enemies, which appeared everywhere. Also, once i was underground with those 2 mushrooms + roots, no matter how many times i've tried, i can't keep going. I tried killing them but the roots make it somewhat impossible.
I-Smel, your games are amazing, some of them the best i've seen around this website, yet they usually have bugs that make the gameplay weird. You just gotta get rid of of them.